Unmarried couples are not subject to the equalization of net family property provisions of the Family Law Act.

However, an unmarried spouse can acquire a right to be compensated for his or her contribution to his or her spouse’s asset, even though this asset was not legally owned by the claimant.

It looks like JavaScript is disabled. Please enable JavaScript or upgrade to a Javascript-capable browser to be able to view this website properly.

It looks like your browser is out of date. Please upgrade your browser in order to view this website properly.

Call Now ButtonCall now